Thursday, February 7, 2008

More movie reviews


Let me use this opportunity to catch up on my reviews: 

30 Days of Night

I had high hopes for this one. It's an adaption of a graphic novel of the same name. I thought they did a great job of translating the claustrophobic and panic inducing  fear that the comic had. the movie had a few flaws, but they were minor. Josh Hartnett as the stoic sheriff was a bit wooden at times. The nasty vampires were...well nasty. There are some genuine scary moments and they kept the stomach churning gore so popular these days to a minimum.  

I give this movie: 3 antlers (out of 4)

Meet the Spartans

This is another case of all the funny bits being in the trailer. Don't waste your time. I wished I had waited for it to be available on Netflix.

I give this movie: 1 1/2 antlers (out of 4)


See you at the Multiplex

Emoose out

No comments:

Google
 

JOIN THE MUTANT TEENAGE VAMPIRE ARMY

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Archive

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Blog Links

Want to learn spanish fast?

Learn the secrets of better digital photos!