Saturday, July 12, 2008

Jesus, the only Master Card you'll ever need


Me: “Thanks for calling Credit Card Services, how may I help you today?”


Card member: “Yeah, I was just looking over my statement and see I was charged a late fee. Why?”


Me: “Well, when we receive a payment past the due
date, a late fee is normally assessed to the account. Do you have any
idea why we received the payment late?”


Card member: “I was on vacation and didn’t send it in until the 12th.”


Me: “Well, the payment was due on the 8th and there
is usually at least seven days between customers sending in their
payment until we can receive and process them.”


Card member: “Well, can you waive that fee for me?”


Me: ”Unfortunately, since the fee was billed appropriately, there isn’t any way that it can be removed.”


Card member: “Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?”


Me: “How is that in any way relevant to this conversation?”


Card member: “Jesus would waive my fee!”


Me: “Jesus wouldn’t own a bank.”




Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Google
 

JOIN THE MUTANT TEENAGE VAMPIRE ARMY

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Archive

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Blog Links

Want to learn spanish fast?

Learn the secrets of better digital photos!