Saturday, July 12, 2008

More Motel Blues

I have experienced another first. I have had guests too drunk (and or  high , and or stupid) to find their room . I also have people unable to work the electronic lock for presumably the same reasons. But tonight I had a new one. A couple came to the office complaining that their key card wouldn't work, Not an unusual thing to happen. I asked for the key so I could recode it.  The moment I saw it I knew the problem. The key was from  a motel about  a mile down the road. A motel that is a diffirent chain and a single story and about half the size. Of course the really scary thing about it is that they had to drive to get there.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Google
 

JOIN THE MUTANT TEENAGE VAMPIRE ARMY

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Archive

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Blog Links

Want to learn spanish fast?

Learn the secrets of better digital photos!