Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Vanity plates


I frankly think that vanity plates are monumentally stupid, but if it blows your skirt, more power to you.My biggest complaint about them is the fact that they are distracting. Some are very obvious as to their meaning, others are so cryptic that they drive me crazy trying to figure them out. As an example, tonight I saw one that saw one that said: ms hny dp. What does that mean? I suppose that it means something to the owner of the car, but to me with my sick perverse imagination, I came up with several disgusting interpretations. Another possibility is that the owner (presumably a woman) was going for a raunchy extrapolation.

So if you run into MS HNY DP, ask her what the hell it means and give me an email.

Emoose out

No comments:

Google
 

JOIN THE MUTANT TEENAGE VAMPIRE ARMY

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Archive

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Blog Links

Want to learn spanish fast?

Learn the secrets of better digital photos!