Friday, August 1, 2008

Another bizarro from Ohio

One of the TV shows that I detest the most is "So you think you can dance". One of the main reasons(one of many) that I find it so repulsive is one of the judges named Mary Murphy. What really puts me off about this woman is that this woman has had so much Botox evidently that the upper part of her face seems to be paralyzed. The top half of her face does not seem to be able to move. She just stares in a zombie like mode.The woman creeps me out. To make her even more revolting she evidently suffers from some sort of self induced Turrets syndrome. When on camera she utters all sort of screams, grunts and cackles. I bet small children and puppies run from her in terror.

But once again to add insult to injury, Wikipedia says that she is from Ohio. She's from, of all places, Canal Fulton. I've been there a couple of times to visit one of my evil stepsisters so I can see why she'd want to leave. About the only thing I can say nice about Mary Murphy is that she is slightly less crazy than Paula Abdul.

No comments:

Google
 

JOIN THE MUTANT TEENAGE VAMPIRE ARMY

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Archive

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Blog Links

Want to learn spanish fast?

Learn the secrets of better digital photos!