Friday, August 29, 2008

So what's the harm?

A common defense for not using critical thinking or having a rational point of view is "What's the harm?". I must confess that I have had that attitude my self. A live and let live may not always be appropriate. I have often let door to door or street preachers go unscathed. So I have to ask myself am I doing them or myself any favors with that kind of behaviour?

I am definitely rethinking this strategy after finding a website called "What the harm?". After all I know from personal what kind harm that an cult like the Jehovah's Witnesses can do. So I am thinking I'm going stop taking the easy way out when confronted by bible wielding nut cases. Whenever appropriate I owe it to myself and others to state my case.

No comments:

Google
 

JOIN THE MUTANT TEENAGE VAMPIRE ARMY

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Archive

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Blog Links

Want to learn spanish fast?

Learn the secrets of better digital photos!