Friday, August 29, 2008

I am depressed again!

I hope I'm wrong but I'm getting a definite sense of dread. There are some really disheartening rumors going around that McCain is picking Mitt(the Mormon)Romney as his running mate. I have nothing on a personal level against Mormons in general and hold that belief system in the same level of contempt that I reserve for any flavor of organized religion. However, Do we have to have a guy that's one heartbeat away from the highest office in the land that not only believes in talking snakes but magic underwear too?! And to add insult to injury the McCain is making his big announcement in my hometown!

Sign me:

Looking for my Prozac in Dayton

Emoose out

No comments:

Google
 

JOIN THE MUTANT TEENAGE VAMPIRE ARMY

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Archive

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Blog Links

Want to learn spanish fast?

Learn the secrets of better digital photos!