Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Diamond advertisement

Once again I have proof that Adsense does not take into account what the blog actually says. Today when I took a peek at my blog  I noticed an ad for Debeers,  a South African company that controls 99.9% of the diamond trade. If  you have reading my blog you know that I have nothing kind to say about the diamond business or de facto monopolies involved in the that trade. That ad was not my idea, I assume that "bots" from Google "crawled" my site and placed the ad. Since I agreed to the T.O.S.(terms of service) I'm stuck with it. If they haven't removed it by the time you read this feel free  to click it, it's a free country(not as free as it use to be, but pretty damn free).

But since that worked unintentionally, let me try an experiment: Apple, Mac,Ipod,Iphone,Apple TV, Macbook, Macbook Pro,Power Mac Pro,Imac,Nikon,Canon,Leica,Porsche, Sony,Klipsch and Pioneer.

Yes and I do accept merchandise bribes and or discounts.

Thank You for time.

Mr. Emoose, head Mutant



 

No comments:

Google
 

JOIN THE MUTANT TEENAGE VAMPIRE ARMY

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Blog Links

Want to learn spanish fast?

Learn the secrets of better digital photos!