Wednesday, November 14, 2007

When I started this blog they had a button to click for adsense, For those of unfamiliar(I was until recently) It's a way for the blogger to get paid by advertisements placed by Google. I figured what the heck! In one of my rants about prayer must have been pickedup by adsesnse, now there is a ad on the blog referencing prayer. I am afraid to click on it because  I have a feeling that whoever is paying for the ad has not read my blog. It makes no difference to me but it might to the advertiser. So whoever you are I hope you are are at least as tolerant as me. 

No comments:

Google
 

JOIN THE MUTANT TEENAGE VAMPIRE ARMY

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Blog Links

Want to learn spanish fast?

Learn the secrets of better digital photos!