Monday, January 14, 2008

Adventures in customer service 2


What is it with people showing I.D.s. People evidently think that I ask for I.D. because I am morbidly curious. Some people just don't carry any. I can see that they drove to get here, they must have at least a drivers license. Somebody told me that half of the drivers in Dayton do not have a drivers license (or at least a current one any way) and that 2/3 don't have insurance. I find that hard to believe.  

Usually when I ask for I.D. the customer will go through this strange pantomime like dance of searching pockets, patting themselves down or emptying wallets and purses. After they figure out that I am not going to rent them a room until they show one, 9 out of ten times the I.D. magically appears. That 1 out of tenth time they say something like,"I left it in the car", and the next sound I hear is them driving away in a hurry. Nothing suspicious about that. 

And while I'm at it, if you smoke, ask for a smoking room. Leaving the door ajar doesn't help. And yes smoking pot is still smoking. 

Sign me:

Smoke free and licensed in Dayton

Emoose out

No comments:

Google
 

JOIN THE MUTANT TEENAGE VAMPIRE ARMY

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Archive

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Blog Links

Want to learn spanish fast?

Learn the secrets of better digital photos!