Thursday, January 3, 2008

TV Horrors part 2


Now Don't get me wrong, the Mooseman likes checkin' out the ladies, but have you seen a show called "Project Runway"? It's a kind of game show where fashion designers compete. Over the years I have worked hard to overcome the homophobic bias so common in my generation. But doesn't it seem that the gay community is getting a little over represented on prime time? They claim that 10% of the population is gay but I'd say that around 60% is the norm for that show. Now obviously not everybody on this show is gay but saying most of the males on this show are gay would be pretty much accurate. My wife loves this show, she Tivos every episode. But every time I watch it I get the urge to drink beer out of a dirty glass or take up bull riding. Perhaps to start jogging nude in hale storms. Maybe pushing grease and dirt under my finger nails  and hanging out at auto parts stores.  I feel as though my male essence is being drained away. I guess its just my long repressed male insecurities creeping to the fore. 

Sign me:

Looking for a testosterone fix in Dayton

Emoose out

No comments:

Google
 

JOIN THE MUTANT TEENAGE VAMPIRE ARMY

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Archive

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Blog Links

Want to learn spanish fast?

Learn the secrets of better digital photos!