Monday, January 14, 2008

Adventures in customer service


A middle aged black lady came in looking for a room.  She proceeded to tell me her life story, apparently her apartment building burnt down and needed a place to stay. She said a few months ago the ceiling of her apartment collapsed and she had to stay here then. She wanted the weekly rate even though she was only paying for one night. She added that she had renters insurance  and that they would be paying for her lodging. I quoted her the regular rate and the much lower weekly rate. But she would have to pay the regular rate until she got things worked out with the insurance company then we could credit the difference. She then proceeded to tell me that I:
  1. was a terrible person 
  2. would not"work" with her
  3. was not as nice as the girl that worked here a few moths ago
  4. was running a shabby motel and the other motels in the area were nicer and cheaper
  5. should be ashamed of my self
  6. would never see her again
Now mind you that as she was saying these things she was forking over her money. So I guess the price and quality of our establishment wasn't all that bad. It is also strange that her name and address was not on the computer (it goes back 2 years) and she did not know which door to use to get in to the office. Hmmmmmm! Is it possible she was fibbing? I felt like saying,"Yes madam I am terrible, I am the spawn of Satan and my father Beelzebub and I bid you welcome,Buohahahaha!"Makes me wish we had bedbugs. 

No comments:

Google
 

JOIN THE MUTANT TEENAGE VAMPIRE ARMY

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Archive

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Blog Links

Want to learn spanish fast?

Learn the secrets of better digital photos!