Thursday, January 24, 2008

Scientology versus Watchtower

VS


As much as I dislike Scientology, I have to ask myself: Are they any worse than the J.W.s ? The answer of course is, no. Now I admit that I have a chip on my shoulder when it comes to the J.W.s, having been a victim. But I think my argument is valid. You just have to Google Watchtower or Jehovah's Witnesses to find a sizable collection of horror stories. In fact, arguably they are worse. Most of the victims of Scientology tend to be adults and primarily the damage is financial (not always but mostly). True, there have been reports of Scientology being directly or indirectly causing the deaths of some their adherents,  but for the most part its a loss of time and funds. The J.W.s however, are responsible for a mini-holocaust of innocent children and brain washed adults.  

So Anonymous, what are your feelings about the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society?

No comments:

Google
 

JOIN THE MUTANT TEENAGE VAMPIRE ARMY

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Archive

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Blog Links

Want to learn spanish fast?

Learn the secrets of better digital photos!