Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I AM LEGEND 3?


I managed to catch I am Legend  with Will Smith. I was expecting to totally hate this movie. After what that man did to" I Robot" I was waiting in ambush. I had all my verbal barbs ready to go. But damn it, he just so like able. Okay, the movie sucked overall, but Will smith and the cute doggie, OH MY GOD HE MADE ME CRY! Last time a dog made me cry was in" Ole' Yellar". 

The opening scenes of an abandoned New York City are almost worth the price of admission. However the CGI treatment on the infected humans was horrible. Overall the Vincent Price version is actually a better movie. So my advice is wait for a rental and in the mean time read the book or catch the Price version on the late late show.

My rating: 2 antlers up for the cute doggie and the ever pleasant Will Smith (out of 4)

Emoose out

No comments:

Google
 

JOIN THE MUTANT TEENAGE VAMPIRE ARMY

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Archive

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Blog Links

Want to learn spanish fast?

Learn the secrets of better digital photos!