Friday, May 16, 2008

Gay Marraige Legal in California

Gay marriage is one of those issues that I have to work hard to overcome my middle age sensibilities. I was raised as most people of my generation, socio-economic and religious background to think that homosexuality was a sin. An older wiser me at least has a different intellectual view on the issue. I try hard to overcome my ingrained prejudices. So on that level I am glad that progress is being made on those issues. The biggest problem is that our society's moral thinking is based on a book written by semi-nomadic bronze age herders . The ban on homosexuality made since back then, it doesn't now. So any way click the link, and see what you think.

Sign me:

Evolving slowly Dayton

Emoose out

No comments:

Google
 

JOIN THE MUTANT TEENAGE VAMPIRE ARMY

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Archive

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Blog Links

Want to learn spanish fast?

Learn the secrets of better digital photos!