Saturday, May 10, 2008

You'd think that 17 kids would be enough

This is a story that keeps rearing it's ugly head(there's a pun or a joke in there somewhere I'm just not sure what it is or if it's in good taste). The Duggars are an Arkansas family that has 17 children.(no adoptions, all natural). She is now pregnant with her 18th child. This poor woman has spent the last 11 years with child. This couple actually think this is god's will. I have a feeling that if the husband had to carry the babies there would be a lot fewer than 18. Would somebody please explain to me why it's in this woman's or god's interest to keep popping out kids?

How about we get a collection together to get that old goat of a husband a vasectomy? I got about two bucks in my pocket I'd kick in.

Sign me:

Concerned in Dayton

Emoose out

No comments:

Google
 

JOIN THE MUTANT TEENAGE VAMPIRE ARMY

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Archive

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Blog Links

Want to learn spanish fast?

Learn the secrets of better digital photos!