Sunday, May 25, 2008

McDonalds and Apple using Magic(k) to get customers?



This is so strange. I must of been asleep at the switch again because I found a couple of references for this on the interwebby-tubey-thingee. There is a thing in magic called a "sigil". From what I gather its a kind of magic symbol, a kind of visual abracadabra so to speak. In an experiment student exposed for a few seconds to the Apple emblem were more creative. Coincidence? Did Apple consult with thaumaturgic practitioners to create their emblem? Is your Big Mac craving a result of black magic? I gotta get me a "sigil"!

I have the overwhelming urge to eat a MacBook about now, or is it to send some email with my Mcnuggets?

No comments:

Google
 

JOIN THE MUTANT TEENAGE VAMPIRE ARMY

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Archive

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Blog Links

Want to learn spanish fast?

Learn the secrets of better digital photos!