Friday, May 23, 2008

McCain kicks Hagee to curb


“Well, I just think that the statement is crazy and unacceptable. And certainly Reverend Hagee, Pastor Hagee, is entitled to his views. But we’ve reached a point where that kind of statement simply, I would not, I would reject the endorsement of the expression of those kinds of views,” McCain said at a press conference after a rally in northern California. “But also I’d like to make something else clear. My church that I attend is the North Phoenix Baptist Church. My pastor, and spiritual guide, is Pastor Dan Yeary. I’ve never been in Pastor Hagee’s church. Or Pastor (Rod) Parsley’s church. I didn’t attend their church for twenty years. And I’m not a member of their church. I received their endorsement which did not mean that I endorsed their views. But the comments made…most recently by Pastor Hagee are just too much.”

About Freakin' Time

No comments:

Google
 

JOIN THE MUTANT TEENAGE VAMPIRE ARMY

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Archive

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Blog Links

Want to learn spanish fast?

Learn the secrets of better digital photos!