Thursday, December 27, 2007

Another Xmas bites the dust


I have survived another Xmas. I think they are getting easier. I do sometimes wish that I could simply put the past out of my mind and simply enjoy the spirit of the holiday. But I'm afraid that is not to be, I have seen the little man behind the curtain. My family means well, but there is no way I can ever totally accept it. The best I can do is make my peace with it. Years of J.W. brainwashing has taken it's toll. I do my best not to be bitter, but some wounds take a long time to heal. 

Sign me:

Making progress in Dayton

Emoose out

No comments:

Google
 

JOIN THE MUTANT TEENAGE VAMPIRE ARMY

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Archive

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Blog Links

Want to learn spanish fast?

Learn the secrets of better digital photos!