Saturday, December 22, 2007

A lovely guest

A young man came in wanting a room. He obviously was chemically enhanced. His speech was badly slurred, I had to ask him each question several times before I was able to understand him. "A single, smoking and you want to pay cash" I proffered . While he was attempting to check in he was pulling candy out of the vending machine, he must of spent $6 or $7. He started stuffing his mouth with 3 or 4 kinds of candy. To make things worse he wearing some sort of gold jewellery on his front teeth. Soon Gummi Bears were sticking to his grill and when he tried to talk he spewed multicolored Gummi confetti all over the glass partition. His reply came in the form of barely articulate grunts. "Can you repeat that?" I asked. "UR HUR" he said. By this time the Gummis were stuck in his teeth and he could barely open his mouth . I lowered my head to the change slot trying to hear better. "Brats Bine" I think he said. Unfortunately it was at this point that I got a whiff of his breath, some thing like a combination of an old ash tray and garbage bag leakage. "Did you say that's fine?"I asked. "Ur Hur" he replied. At that point I took his money and handed him his key. He didn't ask where the room was, so I'm afraid to look out the window and see if he still wandering around.

Sign me:

Worried about todays youth

Emoose out

No comments:

Google
 

JOIN THE MUTANT TEENAGE VAMPIRE ARMY

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Archive

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Blog Links

Want to learn spanish fast?

Learn the secrets of better digital photos!