Monday, December 31, 2007

National Treasure....NOT!


I had planned for my next foray into the cinema to Alien versus Predator, but alas I was persuaded to go see the more family friendly National Treasure Two. The only reason they call it National Treasure is because they transfer the equivalent of the U.S. Treasury into Nick Cage's bank account. I don't mind mindless formulaic entertainment, but I do demand that it be entertaining. What A piece of crap. I recommend this movie only for those people suffering from chronic insomnia.  A movie so stupid, so contrived, so artificial that I think that the script may have been written by a computer. A really bad computer. Helen Mirren (one of my all time faves) is totally wasted. Jon Voight another fine actor kind of just meanders about, acting lost. You guys are going to have to start reading those scripts before youn sign the contract.

My bottom line: stay away with prejudice

Rating: 4 antlers down( my lowest rating)

Emoose out   

No comments:

Google
 

JOIN THE MUTANT TEENAGE VAMPIRE ARMY

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Archive

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Blog Links

Want to learn spanish fast?

Learn the secrets of better digital photos!